On this page I provide information about the TPRS novel that I published and links to the free resources I use to teach the novel.
- Word clouds that preview the vocabulary of each chapter.
- Comprehension questions for each chapter.
- Crossword puzzle games to use as a post-reading activity for chapters 1-10.
- A power point to discuss the concrete poem that is featured in “Chapter 0” of the book.
- Cultural connection: A website dedicated to Mexican masks where you can find many photos and videos showing how these masks are used in local celebrations. Always preview before showing videos; these are actual footage of local celebrations.
- Cultural connection: Art critic Robert Hughes made a documentary about his obsession with Goya called Goya: Crazy Like A Genius. While the film is not entirely suitable for class, the documentary is a fantastic entry for teachers who want to brush up on Goya before choosing a piece of art to discuss.
Is there a way to order your novels with a school purchase order?
Yes! I have teamed up with Bryce Hedstrom. You can download an order form and send a PO at his website: http://www.brycehedstrom.com/product/superburguesas-by-mike-peto